Tuesday, June 10, 2008

DESIGN BUILDING, basic principle

In principle the DigiNomads accommodation should be a spot on the globe (GlobeSpot) that is recognizable and traceable for those on the move. It should offer a place to live, meet, share and move on again to the next GlobeSpot. It is the Inn of the future, not the save spot in between traveldestinations located in the middle of nowhere but the save place exactly on the point where live takes place. Connected to everything and everywhere, being a spider in de net instead of just a point of the network.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am the kind of guy who passions to taste innovative things. Presently I am fabricating my personalized photovoltaic panels. I'm managing it all alone without the help of my men. I am using the net as the only path to acheive this. I came across a truly amazing website which explains how to create solar panels and so on. The site explains all the steps required to solar panel construction.

I am not sure bout how accurate the data given there iz. If some experts over here who had xp with these works can have a see and give your feedback in the site it would be grand and I'd highly treasure it, cause I truly like [URL=http://solar-panel-construction.com]solar panel construction[/URL].

Thanks for reading this. You people are the best.